Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
''The perfect fall dessert!''
what you'll need:
– 4 eggs – 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 1 cup pumpkin pure – 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 36% fat – 3 tbs melted butter – 3 tsp pumpkin spice – 1/4 tsp cinnamon – Pinch of salt – 1 1/2 tsp baking powder – 1/2 tsp baking soda – 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl for a minute using an electric beater. Then add the sugar and beat for another 4 minutes. Then blend in the pumpkin purée.
Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
2. Pour the heavy whipping cream and melted butter into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
3.Sift the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour into a separate bowl. Then add the dry ingredients to the batter in thirds, while gently folding the flour mixture each time.
4. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners and fill about 18 of them issuing a large scoop. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.
1. Beat the softened butter, softened cream cheese, vanilla, and cinnamon. Once it’s well mixed, add the powdered sugar and continue beating until smooth.
Make Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Using a 2D Wilton piping tip, pipe the frosting onto each cooled cupcake in a circular motion. Then sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles.