Easy Four Cheese Ravioli
Quick and easy, this Four Cheese Ravioli is the best. In 15 minutes, you can have a delicious meal on the table.
- 20 oz four-cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
In a medium saucepan, sauté 2 minced garlic cloves with 1/4 cup of unsalted butter over medium heat.
After about 30 seconds of stirring, add in 2 oz of cream cheese.
Once the cream cheese is melted, add 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream. Let the ravioli sauce come to a simmer then remove from the heat.
Then add in 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Add more salt as needed according to your liking. Now boil 20 oz of 4 cheese ravioli in a pot of salted water. Then drain, and add it too the ravioli sauce. Serve warm.
- Use full-fat ingredients- For the ultimate rich sauce, use full-fat cream cheese and heavy cream to give this dish all the creaminess it deserves.
- Melt the cream cheese fully- You don't want a mouthful of cream cheese, so make sure this ingredient has fully melted before moving on.
- Use fresh garlic- This has the best flavor and will really level up this amazing Four Cheese Ravioli.
- Reheat with a little extra cream- Cream sauces often become broken while in a cold refrigerator and this will re-incorporate the sauce as it heats.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 917mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 461IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 10mg