Yum Yum Sauce Recipe
This sweet and savory Yum Yum Sauce recipe is so easy to make. It is the perfect dipping sauce for your steaks, seafood, and chicken.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt to taste
In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, and 2 tablespoons water.
After everything is well combined, add a little salt to taste. Give it another whisk and then add more salt if needed.
Serve with fried rice, shrimp, or chicken.
Yum Yum Sauce is very versatile because its sweet and savory flavors can match those in other main dishes. Here are some serving suggestions for this sauce:
- Fried rice- This is delicious on top of any rice, but especially fried rice,. Try it with this Hibachi Fried Rice or Pork Fried Rice.
- Shrimp- This is the perfect foil for this incredibly flavorful sauce. Serve Yum Yum sauce with Crispy Shrimp Tempura, Air Fryer Shrimp, or Blackened Cajun Shrimp.
- Chicken- Make a chicken plate, sandwich, or salad with this sauce for a delicious dinner or lunch. Try Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets, Air Fryer Chicken Tenders (VIDEO), or Asian Chicken Salad.
- Vegetables- This is a great dipping sauce for veggies, like Roasted Air Fryer Vegetables, Garlic Asparagus, or Crispy Air Fryer French Fries.
- Steak- This is so good with steak! Serve Yum Yum Sauce with these Garlic Herb Steak Bites, a Cast Iron Ribeye Steak, or with Flank Steak Tacos.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg