Almond Joy Cookies
''You only need 4 ingredients!''
what you need:
– 14 ounces sweetened flaked coconut – 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk – 3/4 cup salted roasted almond chopped – 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips melted
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
- Chop the almonds.
- Add the coconut and condensed milk.
- Combine and scoop the cookies.
– Melt the chocolate chips. Now in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the semisweet chocolate chips.
– Dip the Almond Joy Cookies. Dip the bottom of each cookie in the melted chocolate and then place it back onto the parchment paper to set.
- Drizzle the tops of the cookies. Now pour the remaining melted chocolate into a disposable piping bag. Snip off the end of the tip and drizzle it over the Almond Joy Cookies.
Storing: You can store these Almond Joy Cookies in an airtight container or ziplock bag for 3-5 days at room temperature or in the fridge.