Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
''So fluffy and moist!''
what you'll need:
– 5 eggs – 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 6 tbsp unsalted butter – 3/4 cup heavy cream 36% – Zest of 2 oranges – Pinch of salt – 1/4 tsp cinnamon – 1 1/2 tsp baking powder – 1/2 tsp baking soda – 1/2 cup dried cranberries – 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour Ingredients for the Ganache: – 1 cup chocolate – 1/2 heavy whipping cream – 2 tbsp grand mariner
1. Combine the eggs with an electric mixer on high speed until they become foamy. Then add the sugar and mix again.
How to make a bundt cake
2. add the orange zest, melted butter, and heavy cream. Then combine again.
3. Then sift in the salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
4. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet using a whisk.
5. Pour the batter into a bundt cake pan. Sprinkle the dried cranberries on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
1. Place the semisweet chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl and pour hot simmered heavy cream over the chocolate.
How to make chocolate ganache
2. Usually, this is all you need in a ganache, but for this cranberry orange bundt cake, we will be adding a little bit of orange liqueur into the mix next.
3. Give it about a minute then stir until it becomes smooth.
Lastly, pour the ganache over the Bundt cake. Enjoy!