Pumpkin Creme Brulee
''Delicious, rich and
what you need:
– 6 egg yolks – 1/3 cup sugar – 1/2 cup pumpkin purée – 1 tsp vanilla – 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice – 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
quick & easy!
This Pumpkin Crème Brûlée take less than 45 minutes to make.
– Combine egg yolks, sugar, pumpkin purée, and vanilla.
– Bring heavy cream to a simmer and then slowly pour it into the egg mixture while stirring constantly.
– Fill a baking dish with boiling water. Place the 4 oz creme brulee ramekins inside. Strain the custard and pour it into the ramekins. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for and bake 15-20 minutes.
– Add a spoonful of sugar evenly on top of each creme brulee.
– Using a creme brulee torch, caramelize the sugar in a circular motion.
– To avoid burning the sugar keep the torch constantly moving.
Tap For Full Recipe!
Thick Brush Stroke
Simply Home Cooked