Pumpkin Spice Latte
pumpkin spice latte
recipe is no ordinary latte. It has real pumpkin purée along with a balanced blend of pumpkin pie spices.
Let’s get started!
– 1 tbsp pumpkin purée
– 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 2 tbsp white chocolate powder
– 3/4 cup milk 2 % or whole
– 1 shot strong espresso 1 1/2 oz, or 3 tbsp
– Whipped heavy cream for topping optional
White Scribbled Underline
In a small saucepan whisk together pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tbsp white chocolate powder over medium heat.
Add in the milk and let it come to a simmer over medium high heat. Then pour in the fresh espresso and give it a good whisk. Add a dollop of whipped cream and serve hot.