This pumpkin spice latte recipe is no ordinary latte. It has real pumpkin purée along with a balanced blend of pumpkin pie spices.
There’s a special ingredient that elevates the flavors from a basic pumpkin spice latte to the BEST pumpkin spice latte. That is Ghirardelli sweet white chocolate powder!
It gives it an incredibly smooth finish.
Where can I buy white chocolate powder?
Can I substitute white chocolate powder?
Technically there really isn’t a similar substitute for white chocolate powder. But if you prefer to use something else, pumpkin spice syrup will be your best bet.
I don’t have an espresso machine, what can I substitute espresso with?
Ingredients for the Pumpkin Spice Latte:
1 tbsp pumpkin purée
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp white chocolate powder
3/4 cup milk (2 % or whole)
1 shot strong espresso (1 1/2 oz, or 3 tbsp)
Whipped heavy cream for topping, optional
How to make a pumpkin spice latte.
1 . In a small saucepan whisk together pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tbsp white chocolate powder over medium heat.
2 . Add in the milk and let it come to a simmer over medium high heat. Then pour in the fresh espresso and give it a good whisk. Add a dollop of whipped cream and serve hot.
Can I ask you guys a question?
Which photo do you like more? The dark or the light one? I had a hard time deciding!
- 1 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp white chocolate powder
- 3/4 cup milk 2 % or whole
- 1 shot strong espresso 1 1/2 oz, or 3 tbsp
- Whipped heavy cream for topping optional
- In a small saucepan whisk together pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tbsp white chocolate powder over medium heat.
- Add in the milk and let it come to a simmer over medium high heat. Then pour in the fresh espresso and give it a good whisk. Add a dollop of whipped cream and serve hot.
- Some of the links above are affiliate links.
- All opinions are mine. I only promote products that I absolutely love.