Easy 4 ingredient Nutella brownies from scratch, that are gluten free! The best homemade brownie recipe that will make you never eat brownie box mix again.
If you enjoy an indulgent chocolate treat minus the gluten, you’ll love my chocolate meringue cookies.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
How to make Nutella brownies
- Combine the eggs and salt using an electric mixer. Then add the almond flour and mix for another minute or so.
- Now add the Nutella (I like to warm mine up in the microwave for a few seconds to liquefy it).
- Once the Nutella is mixed into the brownie batter, transfer it to a baking dish and bake in the oven as instructed in the printable recipe below.
Ingredients for gluten free brownies
- Blanched Almond flour
Nutella brownies from scratch
Tips to make the best homemade brownies
- Baking time. A few minutes in the oven can change the consistency. If you like a fudgy center then you bake it for less. Don’t forget that the brownies bake a little more when out of the oven but left in a hot baking dish.
- Bake the brownies in the center of the oven. If you bake them at the bottom of the oven, the brownies can burn at the bottom and will not be as evenly baked. Also, if you bake them on the top rack, the top can brown too quickly. Which will leave the inside slightly raw.
What is gluten?
-Gluten is a substance present in many baked goods such as bread, pizza, cereal grains, and wheat. Gluten is known to bring forth the elastic texture in many dough recipes. The most common place you can find gluten is in all-purpose flour. It is a mixture of 2 proteins, which commonly causes illness in people with celiac disease.
How to make brownies gluten-free
-Omit the all-purpose flour and replace it with Almond flour!
-Most brownies have all-purpose flour in them. So if you can’t have gluten then this is a perfect brownie recipe for you, and you don’t sacrifice any flavor.
More CHOCOLATE recipes you will LOVE!
- No-bake chocolate salami
- Chocolate Honey Cake
- Nutella Baklava
- Chocolate raspberry mousse cake
- Walnut Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Lava cake (VIDEO)
Homemade Nutella Brownies
- Add 4 eggs and 1/4 tsp salt into a large mixing bowl and begin beating the eggs on high speed using an electric mixer. Beat until the eggs become foamy.
- Now add 3/4 cup blanched almond flour and mix again until it's well combined.
- Now pour in 2 cups of warmed Nutella and continue mixing on high speed until the brownie is smooth.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper and coat it with nonstick spray. Pour the Nutella brownie batter inside and smooth it out with a spatula. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes on the middle rack.