This Traeger Smoked Bacon is crispy and so easy to make. Perfectly cooked and flavored, this smoked bacon can be used in pastas, sandwiches, and sides for any meal of the day.
Crispy Traeger Smoked Bacon
If you love bacon, then this Traeger Smoked Bacon is a must. Crispy, smoky, and delicious, it has a great flavor and texture that will go with any dish. The Traeger smoker cooks evenly and the pellets used can infuse the bacon with even more flavor. Add this bacon to your favorite dishes or serve it as is at your next brunch. It’s so yummy and simple, you just have to try it.
What you’ll need
Just one ingredient: Sliced bacon (classic cut). That’s it!
How to Make Traeger Smoked Bacon
- Preheat the Traeger smoker. Preheat the smoker to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Use applewood, hickory, or cherry pellets.
- Cook the bacon. Place the bacon slices directly onto the smoker and cook for about 25-30 minutes, or until they’re cooked to your desired crispness. Serve.
What pellets should you use for Traeger smoked bacon?
To give your bacon great smoked flavor, I suggest using applewood, hickory, or cherry pellets. These will impart even more deliciousness into the bacon as it cooks.
How do you cook thicker-cut bacon?
If you’re using thick-cut bacon, you will need to flip the bacon halfway through the cook time to ensure they are completely cooked. Keep them on until your Traeger smoked bacon reaches the crispness that you prefer.
How to Serve Traeger Smoked Bacon
This smoked bacon is good in everything. Add it to your favorite pastas, like this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta (VIDEO) or add a savory element to vegetables sides, like with these Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Oven Baked). You can serve it alongside breakfast favorites, like eggs, hash browns, or on a Croissant Breakfast Sandwich. Pizza, sandwiches, salads, and more, this bacon can make any dish tastier.
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover smoked bacon in a shallow airtight container, or wrapped in foil or plastic wrap. Refrigerate it for 4-5 days. When you are ready to reheat it, you can place it in a 350-degree oven or on a skillet on low to warm it without losing the crispness.
More Savory Bacon recipes to try!
- Crispy Air Fryer Bacon
- Bacon and Hash Brown Quiche
- Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Bacon Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Bacon Mushroom Omelette Recipe
Traeger Smoked Bacon
- 2 lb of sliced bacon classic cut
- Preheat your Traeger smoker to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to use applewood, hickory, or cherry pellets.
- Evenly place the bacon slices directly onto the smoker and cook for about 25-30 minutes. Or until cooked to your desired crispness. If you’re using thick-cut bacon you will need to flip the bacon halfway through.