This warm croissant breakfast sandwich loaded with crispy bacon, white cheddar, avocado, and eggs. It is the ultimate breakfast sandwich recipe.
Although this is a quick breakfast, it will keep you full for quite some time. The speedy prep time makes this a perfect back to school breakfast idea for those of you who make breakfast for your kiddos in the morning. Thank you, Fred Meyer, for sponsoring this back to school breakfast recipe.
This recipe was originally posted on Aug 19, 2016, we’ve tweaked it a bit since then.
How to make a croissant breakfast sandwich
- Fry your eggs whichever you like (sunny side up, over-easy, scrambled etc.) and don’t forget to season them with salt and pepper.
- Slice up your croissant and toast both halves.
- Now begin assembling your croissant breakfast sandwich with the bottom toasted croissant first, then the white cheddar, bacon, eggs, avocado, and top with the other toasted croissant half.
What is a croissant?
- Croissants are a French pastry made with butter, all-purpose flour, sugar, and yeast. A true croissant has a golden crust on the outside with many buttery flakey layers on the inside.
Ingredients for a croissant breakfast sandwich
- White cheddar
- Salt & pepper
Need some more breakfast ideas? Try these!
Or if you Love croissants, you might like these croissant recipes
Crispy bacon, runny egg, avocado, and white cheddar cheese sandwiched between buttery flakey toasted croissants.
- 2 croissants toasted
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Avocado
- 4 bacon slices cooked
- 2 slices Tilamook White cheddar
- Salt & pepper
- Fry the eggs in hot oil according to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice each croissant in half and toast on lowest heat. Add 1 slice of white cheddar on each bottom croissant half.
- Add the bacon, eggs, and avocado on top of the cheese. Then place the top half on top.