This 3 Ingredient Chick-fil-a Sauce is so yummy and tastes just like the real thing. It’s easy to make and you’ll love adding it to your favorite snacks and meals.
You should definitely try this delicious sauce with our quinoa chicken nuggets. They go so well together!
Copycat Chick-fil-a sauce
If you’ve ever been to Chick-fil-a, you know how tasty their famous sauce is. Perfect for dipping chicken nuggets and french fries in, or even putting on a chicken sandwich or burger, this sauce is so good. And you don’t have to head to Chick-fil-a every time you want to have it! This copycat Chick-fil-a sauce tastes just like the real thing and you can make it with three simple ingredients. What’s even better is that you probably have them in your fridge right now. So, let’s talk about what goes into this yummy sauce.
What is it made of?
This 3 ingredient Chick-fil-a sauce is great because it only takes a minute to make and uses condiments you probably already have. This recipe calls for mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, and yellow mustard. Each of these ingredients adds some sweet, some creamy, and some tangy – and they all add lots of flavor.
How to make homemade chick-fil-a sauce
- Combine ingredients. Add the barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, and mustard to a small bowl.
- Whisk. Mix the condiments together using a whisk or spatula, making sure to scrape the sides and thoroughly combine.
- Serve. Serve on or to the side of your favorite snacks.
Storing and shelf life
To keep this copycat Chick-fil-a sauce fresh, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for about 2 weeks.
What to serve it with
3 Ingredient Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce (sweet baby rays brand), and yellow mustard and mix. Make sure to use a whisk or spatula to scrape all the sides really well.￼
- ￼ Serve with french fries, chicken nuggets or chicken tenders. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. ￼