This Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce recipe is so yummy and tastes just like the real thing. It’s easy to make and you’ll love adding it to your favorite snacks and meals.
Copycat Chick-fil-a sauce
If you’ve ever been to Chick-fil-a, you know how tasty their famous sauce is. Perfect for dipping chicken nuggets and french fries in, or even putting on a chicken sandwich or burger, this sauce is so good. And you don’t have to head to Chick-fil-a every time you want to have it! This copycat Chick-fil-a sauce tastes just like the real thing and you can make it with 5 simple ingredients. What’s even better is that you probably have them in your fridge right now. So, let’s talk about what goes into this yummy sauce.
What is it made of?
This copycat Chick-fil-a sauce is great because it only takes a minute to make and uses condiments you probably already have. This recipe calls for mayonnaise, barbecue sauce (sweet baby rays brand), and yellow mustard, sugar, and liquid smoke. Each of these ingredients adds some sweet, some creamy, and some tangy – and they all add lots of flavors.
How to make homemade chick-fil-a sauce
- Combine ingredients. First mix the boiling water and sugar, then add the barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, and mustard, and liquid smoke to a small bowl.
- Whisk. Mix the condiments together using a whisk or spatula, making sure to scrape the sides and thoroughly combine.
- Serve. Serve on or to the side of your favorite snacks.
3 Ingredient Chick-fil-A sauce
If you don’t have liquid smoke or prefer not to use it, you can still get amazing flavor from this sauce by mixing only the BBQ, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Storing and shelf life
To keep this Chick-fil-a sauce fresh, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for about 2 weeks.
What to serve it with
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Air fryer french fries
- Air fryer chicken tenders
- Turkey Croissant Sandwich
- Quinoa Chicken Nuggets
Watch Video Here
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce Recipe
- Mix 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar with 1/2 tablespoon of boiling hot water. Mix just until the sugar dissolves.