This muesli yogurt parfait is so delicious, you won’t believe how many hidden nutrients it’s loaded with! Every bite of this heavenly parfait is guaranteed to please your tastebuds.
If you want to enjoy an even simpler parfait recipe, try my berry granola parfait.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Parfaits are typically made by layering a mixture of greek yogurt, fruit, or berries, and granola. In, this recipe we substituted the granola for muesli as a healthier alternative.
what is muesli?
muesli is a combination of rolled oats, dried fruit, and sometimes nuts, and seeds. It is high in fiber and lower in sugar than traditional granola.
How to make a yogurt parfait
- Combine the Greek yogurt with the honey, chia seeds, and muesli. Let it soak for half an hour.
- In a glass cup, begin making the parfait by layering the yogurt muesli mixture and berries. I found that using a large cookie scoop worked best on adding the greek yogurt.
Ingredients for parfait
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes
- Mini cottage cheese pancake with fresh raspberry sauce
- Peach french toast
- Blueberry filled crepes
- Dutch baby pancake
Watch How to Make this Parfait recipe here
This muesli yogurt parfait is so delicious, you won't believe how many hidden nutrients it's loaded with! Every bite of this heavenly parfait is guaranteed to please your tastebuds.
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup muesli
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Add 1 1/2 cups of plain Greek yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Then add 3 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of chia seeds. Then add 3/4 cup muesli to your yogurt.
- Now give it a good thorough mix. Once everything is all well-combined cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Begin layering the yogurt parfait ingredients into a glass cup starting with 1 scoop of the greek yogurt mixture. Now drop in 1/4 cup of chopped strawberries and add another mound of the yogurt mixture on top.
- Then add 1/4 cup of blueberries, another scoop of yogurt, and 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries. Now add your last scoop of the berry mixture and smooth it out evenly.