This Greek yogurt parfait is loaded with honey vanilla Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and crunchy almond flavored granola.
We posted this recipe way back on Jul 4, 2015, we’ve tweaked it a bit since then. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Greek yogurt parfait
You can enjoy this berry parfait any time of day. Whether it for breakfast or as an after dinner dessert. We love enjoying sweet treats with berries so much that we include them in our berry chantilly cake, strawberry bundt cake, and honey raspberry cake.
How to make parfait
- For this yogurt parfait recipe start off by rinsing your berries or fruit and patting them dry.
- Then begin assembling your greek yogurt parfait by layering the chopped berries, greek yogurt, and choice of granola in order. I like to layer the parfait ingredients in stemless wine glasses because it makes the greek yogurt parfait look extra fancy, but you can place them in mason jars for a more vintage look.
- Greek yogurt
- almond granola
What is parfait
- Parfait is a semi-frozen French dessert consisting of boiled cream, eggs, and sugar (ice cream) then layered between berries or fruit and sometimes granola.
- In the United States, parfaits are typically made with greek yogurt, berries, and granola.
- Parfait is a common dessert item that can be found at most fast food joints like Chick-fil-A or Mcdonalds.
Is Greek yogurt good for you?
- Greek yogurt has many health benefits for the body. If you don’t mind it without the sugar, Unsweetened Greek yogurt is packed with protein, calcium, and probiotics which are good bacteria that can help boost your immune system.
What to make with Greek yogurt
Besides this yogurt parfait recipe, Greek yogurt can be used in recipes that are both savory and sweet. If you love incorporating Greek yogurt in your food, give these greek yogurt recipes a try.
- Greek yogurt sauce
- Blueberry smoothie bowl
- Strawberry pineapple popsicles
- Almond chicken lettuce wraps
This Greek yogurt berry parfait is loaded with blueberries, strawberries, honey vanilla Greek yogurt, and crunchy granola.
- 2 cups honey vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups almond granola
Rinse and pat dry the blueberries and strawberries. Cut the strawberries into pieces.
Layer yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and granola on a tall glass. You can layer as much of each ingredient as you please. It's really a personal preference. This is how I layer it: 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup granola.