This Imitation Crab Salad with Shrimp Recipe is a perfect seafood salad that is easy to make and full of amazing flavors you will love!
If you love shrimp appetizers, be adventurous and give my shrimp tempura sushi roll recipe a try!
Imitation Crab Salad with Shrimp Recipe
Have you ever had to bring a dish to the last minute party or get together? Usually, on top of that, you have absolutely no time to cook anything. Well, this imitation crab salad with shrimp recipe might be your lifesaver in this kind of situation. No cooking required! Just chop, chop, chop and mix all the ingredients together.
It’s really filling and has a very subtle and unique taste that keeps you coming back for more. It looks like it takes a lot more prep work, but in reality, it’s probably the easiest seafood salad you’ll ever make. We normally serve it in a large bowl, but for the purpose of the picture, I decided to make it look fancy 🙂
Imitation Crab Salad Ingredients
For the full recipe with ingredient measurements and directions, see the printable option below.
- Imitation crab meat
- Cooked Shrimp
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Green Onions
- Petite Peas
- Petite white corn
- Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper
How to make an Imitation Crab Salad
- Prepare all ingredients by cooking (if needed) then chop into small pieces the size of corn or peas.
- Mix together as directed.
- Chill before serving.
More Delicious Seafood Recipes
This imitation crab salad with shrimp, vegetables, and eggs is a great meal in itself. You can serve over salad greens, or even with crackers if you prefer. You can set it up into a round food mold as I did for a beautiful serving at a dinner party, or simply serve straight out of the bowl from the refrigerator. Below are some more of our favorite seafood recipes I know you will enjoy.
Watch how to make this crab and shrimp salad
- Garlic and Ginger Shrimp Recipe
- Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Smoked Salmon Appetizer
- Crab and Artichoke Dip
- Potato Salad with Baked Salmon
Imitation Crab Salad with Shrimp
- 1 lb. flake style imitation crab meat
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3-4 green onions
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 3/4 cup petite peas
- 1/2 cup petite white corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the crab and shrimp.
- Then chop the hard boiled eggs, green onion, and fresh dill.
- In a large bowl add the crab, shrimp, eggs, green onion, dill, corn, and peas.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the bowl of vegetables and seafood and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir just to combine and serve chilled.
This recipe was originally posted on November 25, 2015, we’ve tweaked it a bit since then.