This smoked salmon wrap is full of sophisticated flavors. It is stuffed with a blend of cream cheese, chopped chives, cold smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, and capers. Every bite is a flavor explosion!
There are so many different varieties of wraps out there. Whether they’re more lean and healthy or filled with creamy sauces and crispy chicken. They’re also very convenient to take to work since they don’t require any utensils. You can either enjoy it as a meal alone or slice it into bite-sized pieces and serve it as an appetizer for your guests. They’ll never know how easy it was to put together.
If you love salmon as much as we do, be sure to give these salmon recipes a try
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Ingredients for smoked salmon wrap
- cream cheese
- laughing cow creamy Swiss cheese
- roasted red peppers
- lavash flatbreads
- lox (cold) smoked salmon
How to make smoked salmon wrap
- First, you’ll want to combine the cream cheese, creamy Swiss cheese wedges, and chopped chives in a bowl.
- Now spread the cream cheese mixture on top of each flatbread. Then scatter out the smoked salmon pieces, chopped roasted pepper, and capers.
- Then tightly roll the lavash flatbread.
This recipe was originally published on Mar 22, 2016, it has been updated since.
Smoked Salmon Wrap
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 wedges laughing cow creamy Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 2 lavash flat breads
- 4 oz lox cold smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp capers rinsed
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, creamy Swiss cheese wedges, and chopped chives.
- Chop the roasted red pepper into small pieces.
- Spread the cream cheese spread on top of each lavash flatbread. Then evenly lay out the smoked salmon, chopped roasted pepper, and capers.
- Roll the lavash flatbread tightly. Slice and serve.