This 15-minute chicken bacon ranch flatbread pizza is loaded with creamy ranch, crispy bacon bits, and melted mozzarella cheese. It’s quick comfort food everyone will love!
Quick chicken bacon ranch flatbread pizza
Nothing beats a simple, quick, and easy pizza dinner (or lunch). This mouthwatering chicken bacon ranch flatbread pizza comes together in 15 minutes from start to finish! Its made with homemade buttermilk ranch dressing and loaded with mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, and crispy bacon bits. If you love the combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch, you have to try our chicken bacon ranch pasta (VIDEO)! Its a cheesy pasta dream! It’s like serious comfort food!
Here’s what you’ll need
For this flatbread pizza, all you need is a few simple ingredients. For the pizza crust, you’ll need naan flatbread, (I like the garlic kind). for the dressing, you can make homemade ranch or store-bought. And for the toppings, we keep it simple with shredded chicken and mozzarella, green onion, and crispy bacon.
- Chicken: Instead of buying a rotisserie chicken, we love to save the chicken meat after making homemade chicken broth and store them in the freezer until we need it for things like pizza, enchiladas, or quesadillas.
- Bacon: Whenever we see our favorite bacon go on sale, we stock up and freeze it. Bacon freezes super well, so you can buy a bunch at once. We also find that the best way to cook bacon is in the air fryer. It turns out so crispy and NO mess! score!
How to make chicken bacon ranch flatbread pizza
- Evenly dispute the ranch dressing ver both or your naan flatbreads.
- Then add the shredded cheese, bacon, chicken, and green onion.
- Then bake it in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Thats it! Super simple!!
How long to bake a naan pizza?
Depending on it your pizza has raw meat or not, the bake time may vary. If you have meatless pizza like Margherita or pizza with pre-cooked meat, it should take roughly 10 minutes to melt and broil the cheese.
Flavor add-ins and substitutions
- Make it spicey with a dash of red pepper flake on top
- Load it up with vegetables like peppers, red onion, and even mushrooms
- Add other cheeses like cheddar, Havarti, or muenster for a more cheesy flavor
Storage and shelflife
Once the Naan pizza is baked, you can store any leftover in the fridge for up to 4 days for optimal freshness. Always be sure to cover your plate with plastic wrap so that the pizza doesn’t harden. I recommend reheating it in a toaster oven, but microwaving works too!
Can I make it ahead of time?
You can make this recipe an entire day ahead of time! I love to make it up until its ready to bake. Then cover it with cling wrap and keep in the fridge until ready to heat it in the oven.
More chicken and bacon recipes to try!
- Chicken bacon ranch pasta (VIDEO)
- Chicken and cheese ravioli with bacon bits
- BLT dip
- Crispy air fryer bacon
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread Pizza
- 2 naan flatbread
- 2/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 6 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 3 tablespoons green onion chopped
- Spread 2/3 cup ranch dressing amongst 2 naan flatbreads.
- Then add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 3/4 cup cooked shredded chicken, 6 stripes of cooked crumbled bacon, and about 3 tablespoons of chopped green onion on top of both naan pizzas.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.