This quick and easy Chicken and Cheese Ravioli is the best! Savory, cheesy, and delicious, you’ll love how tasty and convenient it is, especially on busy nights.
Chicken and cheese ravioli
This Chicken and Cheese Ravioli is so scrumptious. The ravioli is covered with crispy bacon pieces and a creamy sauce that is so easy to make. If you want to level up a basic ravioli dish, then this recipe will do it. There’s just something so savory and flavorful about a creamy cheese sauce, ravioli stuffed with yummy chicken, and bacon. The flavors go together so well, and it doesn’t take much time at all to prepare. In less than half an hour, you can serve up this rich and delicious ravioli to your family and friends.
Super simple ingredients!
All you’ll need for this ravioli recipe is a package of Chicken and Cheese Ravioli (I got mine from Costco) and Bacon. For the sauce, you’ll need Heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Salt, Pepper, and a Garlic clove.
- Partially freeze the bacon- Having the bacon partially frozen will make it much easier to chop. This will make the pieces more uniform in size and also save you time.
- Don’t curdle the cheese- When it comes time to add the cheese, take the sauce off the burner because high heat will cause the cheese to curdle.
- Add spinach- For some added color and flavor, add spinach. This green goes well with the other ingredients in this ravioli dish.
How to make it
- Cook the bacon. Chop the partially frozen bacon and then place it in a skillet. Cook it over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Add garlic. Stir in the minced garlic for a few seconds, until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream and cheese. Pour in the heavy cream and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook the ravioli. Cook the chicken and cheese ravioli in a pot of salted boiling water according to the package directions. Drain it in a colander.
- Combine. Add the ravioli to the cream sauce and stir. Serve immediately.
More creamy pasta recipes to try!
If you love creamy pasta, then you might also enjoy this Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta or this Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi (VIDEO). Some other favorites are Chicken Mushroom Pasta, Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, and Creamy Lobster Ravioli.
What to serve ravioli with?
How long will it last?
This Chicken and Cheese Ravioli can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 3-5 days. When you are ready to reheat it, place it back in the skillet with a little extra cream to help the sauce come together.
Can I freeze it?
Yes, you can freeze this ravioli. If you plan to freeze this Chicken and Cheese Ravioli, try cooking it a little less so it is slightly underdone. This way, the ravioli does not become mushy as it thaws. The ravioli and sauce can be left overnight to thaw in the refrigerator, then reheated on the skillet with a little extra cream.
Chicken and Cheese ravioli
- Place the chopped bacon in your skillet and bring the heat to medium-high. Cook until the bacon is crispy.
- Then stir in the minced garlic for a few seconds, or until it becomes fragrant.
- Now pour in the heavy cream and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the chicken and cheese ravioli in a pot of salted boiling water according to the package and drain it in a colander.
- Then add the cooked ravioli to the cream sauce. Serve immediately.