This Creamy Lobster Ravioli is so rich and flavorful. Made with fresh spinach and Parmesan cheese in a cream sauce, you’ll love the flavors and textures of this pasta dish.
This Lobster Ravioli is so delicious. The ravioli is cooked in a creamy sauce made with garlic and Parmesan cheese, making it so flavorful. And the added fresh spinach pairs so nicely with the pasta and sauce. This dish is great for a special dinner or just as a way to spice up a weeknight meal. It takes less than half an hour to make, so even on busy days, you can put together an elegant and delicious meal. This Creamy Lobster Ravioli, as well as other dishes like this Creamy Chicken Mushroom Pasta and Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, are great to bring out when you want to wow your family and friends with an awesome dinner.
Where can I buy lobster ravioli?
Lobster ravioli can be found in the freezer section of most major grocery stores and gourmet stores, including Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s.
Is it worth making from scratch?
Well, the short answer is no. While homemade ravioli tastes delicious, the amount of time, space, ingredients, and equipment needed to made the pasta dough, stuff it, and cut it would cost more than if you just purchased it frozen at the store. You’re more than welcome to make your lobster ravioli fresh, but it’s not required for this recipe to be delicious.
What kind of sauce goes on it?
This cream-based sauce used for the lobster ravioli is made with butter, garlic, olive oil, white wine, and heavy cream. These ingredients are cooked together to really marry their flavors, and then the fresh spinach, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese are added to round out this rich and flavorful sauce.
How to make the best lobster ravioli
- Saute the garlic. Over medium heat, saute the minced garlic in butter and olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the white wine. Raise the heat to high and add the white wine, allowing the alcohol to cook off for a minute or two.
- Add the heavy cream. Then add the heavy cream and allow the sauce to come to a simmer.
- Add the spinach. Now add in the spinach, salt, and pepper and stir. Allow the spinach to cook until it wilts, which will take about 3 minutes. Then let the sauce come to a simmer again.
- Cook the ravioli. While the sauce is simmering, cook the ravioli in a pot of boiling water with a good amount of salt, which will give it more flavor.
- Add the ravioli and Parmesan to the sauce. Take the pan off the heat and add in the cooked ravioli and Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and then serve hot.
What should I serve it with?
Can I make the sauce in advance?
Yes, you can. Just make the cream sauce ahead of time and allow it to cool. Then store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container until you are ready to use it. Reheat the sauce on the stove and whisk it over medium-high heat until it is at the right consistency. Then add your cooked ravioli to the cream sauce and serve.
How long will it keep?
This Creamy Lobster Ravioli will last for up to five days in the refrigerator if it is kept in an airtight container.
Creamy Lobster Ravioli
- In a frying pan sauté the minced garlic with the butter and olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes.
Make the sauce
- Turn the heat up to high and add the white wine. Let it cook out for about a minute or two.
- Then add the heavy cream and let it come to a simmer.
- Now add the spinach, salt, and pepper￼￼￼￼￼￼. Stir the spinach until it is wilted (about 3 minutes). ￼ Then let the sauce come to a simmer once more.￼
- Meanwhile, cook the lobster ravioli in a pot of salted water. Make sure there is a good amount of salt. This will give it more flavor. ￼
Add ravioli ad Parmesan to the sauce
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the grated Parmesan cheese along with the cooked lobster ravioli. ￼
- Stir until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.