These Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are all sweet and nutty goodness. You’ll love how soft and chewy these delicious cookies are, and how easy to make!
Soft Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These simple and easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect when you’re craving something soft and sweet. These cookies have the best texture because of the creamy peanut butter and almond flour used in this recipe, giving them lots of dense chewiness. And, of course, these are keto cookies, so they use a low-carb sweetener (like Swerve, or Besti sweetener from Wholesome Yum Foods), which means no guilt for these tasty treats. You’re going to want to make this recipe year-round.
What You’ll Need to Make Them
What Makes these cookies Keto-friendly?
Keto-friendly refers to foods that are high in fat and low in carbohydrates (including sugars), so your body will be in a state where it burns fat. These peanut butter cookies use Swerve, which has zero sugars, to sweeten them. They also use almond flour instead of all-purpose flour, which is high in carbs. Unsweetened peanut butter is also good for keto diets.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients. Place the egg, vanilla, low-carb sweetener, almond flour, and salt in a large bowl and beat them together with an electric hand mixer.
- Add in the peanut butter. Spoon the peanut butter into the bowl and mix it in with the other ingredients.
3. Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Scoop out the dough. Using a medium-sized cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon), scoop out the cookie dough and roll it into balls. Place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Make the fork marks. Using the back of a fork, press lightly on the top of each cookie. Then press again at a 90-degree angle, creating a hashtag sign on top of each one.
6. Bake. Bake them for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool a little before serving as they will be very soft.
How to Store them
These scrumptious cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 4-6 days.
Can you Make them ahead of time?
Yes, these are great cookies for making ahead. If you want to make these cookies more than a week in advance, then you can freeze them. Just make and cool them as per the recipe, then place them in an airtight container or ziplock freezer bag, with parchment paper in between the cookies to avoid sticking. They can stay frozen for up to 3 months.
More Keto-friendly recipes!
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Broccoli Salad Recipe with Bacon (VIDEO)
- Garlic Asparagus
- Baked Lemon Chicken
More Cookie recipes!
- Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Lace Cookies with Chocolate (Florentine Cookies) VIDEO
- Monster Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Amaretti Cookies (VIDEO)
Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Now add 1 cup of creamy peanut butter and mix it in with the electric mixer. (use non-sweet peanut butter for keto or sweetened if you’re not following the keto diet).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now scoop out the peanut butter cookie dough using a medium-sized cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon in size) and roll the dough into your hand.
- Then place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Then use the back of a fork to lightly press over the top of each cookie. Then press again in the opposite direction to create a hashtag shape over the top of each peanut butter cookie. Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Serve with milk, coffee, or tea. Makes 18 (tablespoon-sized cookies)