Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Bars are one of the best desserts I’ve ever made! I know you will enjoy these just as much as us! A simple, but a decadent dessert that takes little time to prepare.
Love no bake desserts? Then you will love my fruit and nut chocolate bark recipe!
This recipe was originally posted November 7, 2016, we’ve tweaked it a bit since then. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Bars
If baking isn’t your strong suit, these no-bake chocolate caramel pretzels bars are lifesavers, especially around the holidays. They’re very easy to make and don’t require a whole lot of time in the kitchen.
I have two tips to get the most out of these no-bake bars:
- Make sure to use good quality chocolate. Chocolate is the key ingredient in this recipe so you don’t want to cheap out on that.
- Make sure to use toasted pecans, or toast them in the oven yourself. Toasted pecans have a more prominent nutty flavor. It truly is a game changer.
Ingredients for Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Bars
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
How to make Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Bars
Begin with preparing your pretzels so they are small pieces. Then you will melt part of your chocolate and caramel to start building layers as directed in the printable recipe below.
If you have not purchased already toasted pecans, you will want to do this before you begin the layering process. Once you’ve completed the layering process, you will want to let this sit for 8 hours to set before cutting into bars.
The step by step guide makes it easy for those who prefer a visual set of directions. As you can see, it is pretty easy to create and can be a pretty bar if you add chocolate in drizzles.
Tips for Making Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars
When using melted chocolate for any recipe that you want to create a drizzle, you have two options. The first is to dip your spoon into the melted chocolate and manually drizzle back and forth. A second option for creating that lattice drizzle on top of your chocolate caramel pretzels bars is to use a frosting or icing bag.
More Delicious Chocolate Recipes
I love a great chocolate treat. There is nothing as satisfying as the taste of chocolate in a dessert. That’s why these chocolate caramel pretzels bars are one of my favorite recipes. If you are looking for more ideas for dessert, check out the best chocolate recipes I have made linked below.
- Chocolate Bark with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Delicious Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- Fig and Brandy Bon Bon Candy Recipe
- Chocolate Salami
- The Best Ever Chocolate Lava Cake
- Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe with Raspberry
Full Recipe Instructions
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Bars
- 3 cups pretzels crushed
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- 11 oz caramels + 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Place the pretzels in a large ziplock bag and mash the bag using your hands to slightly crush the pretzels into small bits.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate until smooth.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper and pour the melted milk chocolate into the dish.
- Evenly distribute the crushed pretzels over the melted chocolate. Compress the pretzels into the chocolate using your hands.
- Melt the caramel squares with 2 tbsp water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Meanwhile, chop the toasted pecans
- Slowly pour the melted caramel over the pretzels to ensure it gets distributed evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of the caramel, then compress with your hands once more.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup milk chocolate and drizzle over the pecans.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the milk chocolate. Let the dessert set for at least 8 hours at room temperature before cutting.
- Smoked Salmon Salad - May 31, 2023
- Garlic Aioli - May 30, 2023
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad - May 27, 2023
Dina, i tried these at a thanksgiving party, and they were VERY good! Good job girl!
Thank you Vika! Im glad to hear you enjoyed the bars 🙂
I just made these and omg so good!!!!! I will add more milk chocolate on the bottom layer next time to use up the whole bag. Another great recipe, thanks Dina!!!
Awesome Marina! So glad you enjoyed them 🙂