This Greek salad dressing is so tasty and light and only has a few simple clean ingredients. This healthy dressing is not only delicious but paleo too!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
We love homemade salad dressing because let’s face it, homemade is always better! If you’re a fan of making salad dressing from scratch you will fall in love with our cilantro lime dressing and buttermilk ranch dressing.
Greek Salad Dressing Ingredients
Like any homemade salad dressing recipe, your main ingredients will be an oil and vinegar base. This easy recipe calls for avocado oil and apple cider vinegar. Just make sure to get the good stuff “with the mother”. The filtered vinegar doesn’t have nearly as many health benefits.
How to make greek salad dressing
- Combine all of your salad dressing ingredients into a small bowl. I like to add all the liquids first before I add the seasoning and spices.
- Begin whisking your dressing using a small whisk or you can even emulsify it in a small blender like the Cuisinart smart stick that I use to make almost every salad dressing on my blog. You just have to make sure not to over-mix or it will become too thick.
How to store homemade salad dressing
After making your own salad dressing, the first thing on your mind is how do I make this delicious goodness last as long as possible right? Well, that’s why it best to refrigerate it in an airtight jar like mason jars or any type of dressing pitcher that has a cork or lid.
How long can I keep homemade salad dressing in the fridge?
- For the freshest and best tasting homemade dressing, keep it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. If there is any type of dairy in your dressing like buttermilk or greek yogurt, store it up to 1 week.
What to serve with Greek vinaigrette?
- Cucumber Tomato feta salad
- Qunioua salad
- Spinach pomegranate salad
- Italtian Antipasto salad
- Smoked salmon spinach salad
Greek Salad Dressing
- In a small bowl, add all of the Greek salad ingredients.
- Now whisk everything tougher until the oil begins to emulsify with the rest of the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.