These Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potato Wedges have the perfect combo of salty cheese & flavorful garlic. They’re crispy & delicious, perfect to eat on their own or as a side dish.
The Best Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are so crisp and tasty. Cooked in an air fryer, you can enjoy them without any of the guilt of other fries because they have a lot less fat and cholesterol. Tossed in Parmesan cheese and seasoned with garlic and onion powder, these potato wedges are yummy. You can eat them just as a snack, but they pair really well with most dishes, like these Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Tenders and Garlic Herb Steak Bites (20-minute meal).
What You’ll Need for this recipe
For these Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potato Wedges, you’ll need Russet potatoes, Avocado oil, a Garlic clove, and Parmesan cheese. You’ll also season the wedges with Onion powder, Salt, Black pepper, and Parsley.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges in the Air Fryer
1. Prep the potatoes. Wash and dry the potatoes. Then slice them into similar-sized wedges for even cooking.
2. Season the wedges. Place the potato wedges into a large bowl and add the avocado oil, a pressed garlic clove, and the onion powder, salt, and pepper. Toss everything together with clean, dry hands.
3. Fry them. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the potatoes in the basket in a single layer. Cook them for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Garnish the potato wedges. Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the wedges and cook them for another 2 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then sprinkle them with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- Spicy potato wedges- Sprinkle these with cayenne pepper or chili powder for some kick.
- Tangy potatoes- Season them with Ranch seasoning for a tangy, salty flavor.
- Make them Greek- Instead of Parmesan, use feta cheese crumbles with some tzaziki dipping sauce.
- Add toppings- These crispy fries can act as the base for anything from chili or gravy to curry or carne asada.
How to Store and Reheat Potato Wedges
To store any leftover Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges, place them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. When you are ready to reheat them, place the wedges back in the air fryer for a few minutes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit. They’ll be as crispy as when you first made them.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops (VIDEO)
- Classic BLT Sandwich
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Best Sausage Gravy
- Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Wash and cut the potatoes
- Wash and dry 4 russet potatoes. Then slice them into wedges.
Season and fry
- Use your clean hands to toss all the ingredients together.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, then place the potatoes in a single layer. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Garnish with parmesan and parsley
- Then add in 1/2 cup grated Parmesan and cook for another 2 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley.