This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is full of tasty vegetables, bowtie pasta, and tangy dressing. You’ll love the way this delicious dish tastes and how easy it is to make.
Greek chicken pasta salad￼
Greek salad is such a marriage of flavors, and this pasta salad version is no different. The sweet tomatoes, salty olives, and feta cheese add so much to the pasta and other veggies. With juicy chicken and zesty dressing, you’ll find this salad irresistible. It’s also really easy to make, so you can put it together for a side dish for dinner, a lunchtime meal, or contribute it to a potluck. Bursting with mouth-watering flavors, it will become a favorite with everyone you share it with.
Ingredients you’ll need
To make this Greek Chicken Pasta Salad, you’ll need bowtie pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and rotisserie chicken. For the dressing, you can either use store-bought or make your own Greek Salad dressing.
How to make Greek chicken pasta salad
- Cut up the vegetables. Half the tomatoes and chop the bell pepper, cucumber, and onion.
- Cook the pasta. Cook the bowtie pasta according to the package directions until it is al dente. Then place it in a colander to drain and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Cut the chicken. Chop the chicken into small cubes. Drain the olives.
- Assemble the salad. In a large bowl, add the chicken, vegetables, olives, and feta cheese crumbles.
- Dress the Greek pasta salad. Drizzle your homemade or store-bought Greek dressing over the salad and stir until it is well incorporated.
- Serve. Serve this salad immediately as is, or alongside some Chicken Lettuce Wraps or Grilled Chicken Kabobs.
Substitutions and add-ins ￼
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is very versatile and you can substitute other ingredients to fit your preferences, such as different olives, cheese, or dressing. This Cilantro lime dressing would go great as well. If you prefer different meat, such as salmon or steak, you can sub or add them in.
What to serve it with
Storage and shelf life
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. As the salad sits, the flavors and herbs from the dressing will infuse the pasta and chicken, bringing out even more flavor.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the cucumber, bell pepper, and onion.
- Now cook your pasta al dente or according to the package. Once the pasta is cooked pour it into a colander and rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking. ￼￼
- No place to cook pasta into a large bowl along with the chopped vegetables, cooked chicken, drained olives, and feta cheese￼￼