Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad Recipe
Ingredients for a Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad
For the full ingredient and direction list, see the printable option at the end of the blog post.
- Brown Sugar
- Baby Spinach or Spring Salad Mix
- Poppyseed Salad Dressing
How to make Candied Pecans for Salad
- You will need a small saucepan to melt the butter and brown sugar for caramelizing your pecans.
- This usually takes under 5 minutes and should be tended so as not to burn.
- Once you finish making the candied pecans for salad, you will want to allow them to cool before tossing them into a big bowl with the rest of your salad.
More Delicious Salad Recipes
- Imitation Crab Salad Recipe – a great full meal in itself!
- Tri-Color Pasta Salad – this is great alongside your favorite grilled meat, or as a light lunch
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad – another wonderful fruit filled salad option
- Smoked Salmon Salad – ideal for a light dinner
- Broccoli Cranberry Salad – a perfect side for any meal
Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad Recipe is a perfect light and refreshing meal full of delightful flavors. Homemade candied pecans make this recipe one you don't want to miss!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans chopped or in halves
- 1/4 cup crumbled traditional feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 5 oz spring salad mix
- Poppy seed dressing lighthouse brand
- Roast the chopped pecans in a small saucepan over medium high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, add in the brown sugar. Let the sugar and butter caramelize for no more than 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pecans onto parchment paper to let them cool.
- Cut the strawberries in slices. Then fill a bowl with the spiny salad mix and arrange the feta, strawberries, blueberries, and pecans on top. Drizzle the poppy seed dressing and enjoy.