This delicious and Easy BLT Wrap is the perfect alternative to the standard BLT sandwich. Simple and convenient, you’ll love making these for a quick snack or grabbing one when you’re on the go.
For another tasty lunch option, try this classic Turkey Sandwich or Smoked Salmon Wrap.
Table Of Contents
I love this Easy BLT Wrap recipe because it makes a great on-the-go meal, after-school snack, or lunchbox treat. It’s also quick, easy, and so delicious.
- TASTE: Salty, sweet, rich, and tangy, this wrap has it all. You’ll love how the flavors mix in this recipe.
- TEXTURE: This BLT wrap is full of crunchy bacon strips, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and creamy dressing. What’s not to love?
- TIME: It will only take 5 minutes to make.
- EASE: Only 6 ingredients and a few minutes are all you need to make this delicious BLT wrap. It’s so easy!
What You’ll Need
- Bacon– Make sure it’s well cooked and crispy.
- Flour tortillas– Be sure to use the burritos-sized ones for easier wrapping.
- Tomatoes– You can use anything from sliced Roma tomatoes to tiny cherry tomatoes.
- Shredded iceberg lettuce– Whole leaves will work here, too
- Mayonnaise– You can even omit this and use only ranch.
- Ranch dressing– This adds some tangy flavor outside the traditional mayonnaise-based BLT.
Add-ins and Substitutions
- Add vegetables- Try this BLT wrap with some avocado for a more creamy texture and extra healthy fats and fiber. Or you can add crisp, fresh sprouts or onions.
- Substitute other meats- Instead of bacon (or in addition to), you can use ham or turkey.
- Add more protein- You can make this with egg or hummus to make it more filling and double the protein.
- Use Sriracha– Add a little kick of spiciness to your BLT Wrap with a few drops of Sriracha either in the wrap or mixed into the dressing.
How to Make a BLT Wrap
- Combine dressings. Mix the mayonnaise and ranch together.
- Spread evenly. Using a spoon or spatula, spread this mixture onto both tortillas.
- Assemble the BLT. Layer the cooked bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce in the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll your BLT up. Roll the wrap tightly, and then serve it cold or at room temperature.
Pro Tip: Don’t overfill your tortilla or it won’t close, or it will tear as you try to wrap it.
- Combine the dressings first- To get an even distribution of both mayo and ranch, mix them together beforehand so they are equally spread on the tortilla.
- Don’t overfill the tortilla- As you add your filling, don’t overfill or the tortilla will tear as your try to close and roll it up.
- Warm the tortilla- To make it more pliable, warm your flour tortilla in the microwave for a few seconds. This will make it easier to roll.
- Make it low-carb and keto-friendly- All you’ll need to do is substitute the tortilla for a lettuce wrap. Look for large leaves that are flexible enough to roll.
This is a matter of personal preference, but you can add mayonnaise, ranch, garlic aioli, Sriracha, horseradish sauce, or any other condiment you like. But mayonnaise is a classic choice.
Romaine or iceberg lettuce is the best for BLT wraps and sandwiches. Or you could use a less crisp option like baby spinach.
This Easy BLT Wrap is so versatile, you can pair it with any side dish for a satisfying meal. Here are some great serving ideas.
- Salad: Enjoy it with Tri Color Pasta Salad (VIDEO), Spinach Salad, Cabbage Cucumber Salad, or Crab Salad (VIDEO).
- Soups: Serve it with a bowl of Chicken Gnocchi Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, or Baked Potato Soup.
- Fries: Pair this Easy BLT Wrap with The BEST Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, Zucchini Fries, or Crispy Air Fryer French Fries.
- Vegetables: Serve it alongside some Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli, Roasted Vegetables, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, or Bacon Green Bean Salad.
Make This Recipe in Advance
Make ahead: You can prep the ingredients and cook the bacon ahead of time to make assembling this wrap faster and easier. Or you can make them a day ahead and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Storing: Your BLT Wrap will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just remember to wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in an airtight container to keep the ingredients fresh.
Freeze: Because the tortilla will crack in the freezer and the lettuce and tomato will thaw badly, it’s not advised to freeze this wrap.
More Scrumptious Sandwiches!
Full Recipe Instructions
BLT Wrap Recipe
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 6 slices tomato
- 1 cup Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- Combine the mayonnaise and ranch.
- Spread this mixture onto both flour tortillas.
- Assemble the wrap by placing the cooked bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce into the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll up tightly a serve cold or at room temperature.
How long does a BLT wrap keep?Your wrap will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just remember to wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in an airtight container to keep the ingredients as fresh as possible.
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad - May 27, 2023
- Breaded Chicken Skewers - May 24, 2023
- Mango Smoothie - May 22, 2023
I’ve made these at least 15 times. My go-to for tea time or when I’m having a casual girls breakfast or an afternoon snack for myself and kids. So delicious!!!!!!! 💯
Thank you for the awesome review, Lena! I love how quick and easy this BLT wrap is. So perfect for a casual get together.