These delicious and Easy BLT Wraps are the perfect alternative to the standard BLT sandwich. Simple and convenient, you’ll love making these for a quick snack or grabbing one when you’re on the go.
For another tasty lunch option, try this classic turkey sandwich.
Easy BLT Wrap
Only 6 ingredients and a few minutes are all you need to make a delicious BLT wrap. It’s a quick (or even on-the-go) kind of food that doesn’t require much preparation. This BLT wrap would also make a great school lunch or after-school snack.
Other convenient on-the-go meals:
BLT add ins
- Avocado– for a more creamy texture and extra healthy fats and fiber
- Sriracha– adds a little kick of spiciness.
- Egg– makes the meal a little more filling and ads a creamy mild flavor.
- Ham– a great way to add more protein to any BLT recipe
- Hummus– it’s a healthy and gluten-free addition with a Mediterranean twist
- Sprouts– they’re crisp, fresh, and enhances more flavor than just lettuce.
What goes into a BLT wrap?
bacon– make sure it’s well cooked and crispy
flour tortillas– be sure to use the burritos sized ones for easier wrapping
tomatoes– you can use anything from sliced roma tomatoes to tiny cherry tomatoes.
Shredded iceberg lettuce– whole leaves will work here too
mayonnaise– you can even omit this and use only ranch
ranch dressing– it gives more flavor than just the traditional mayonnaise-based BLT sandwich
How to make a BLT wrap
- Combine dressings. Mix the mayonnaise and ranch together.
- Spread evenly. Using a spoon or spatula, spread this mixture onto both tortillas.
- Assemble the BLT. Layer the cooked bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce in the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll your BLT up. Roll the wrap tightly, and then serve it cold or at room temperature.
How long does this wrap keep?
Your BLT will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just remember to wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in an airtight container to keep the ingredients fresh.
If you are planning to put these BLT wraps in your work lunch or school lunch, then make sure to either put them in the refrigerator once you arrive or put an ice pack in with the wraps to keep them cool. It is not recommended to eat bacon if it has sat out for more than 2 hours.
How to make a BLT keto or low carb
If you’d like to make this Easy BLT keto-friendly or low-carb, all you have to do is turn it into a lettuce wrap. To do this, take your lettuce and, instead of shredding it, use it as the outer layer in place of the tortilla. Look for large leaves that are flexible enough to roll and then follow the rest of the instructions in this recipe to make a delicious low-carb, keto-friendly BLT lettuce wrap.
BLT Wrap Recipe
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 6 slices tomato
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- Combine the mayonnaise and ranch.
- Spread this mixture onto both flour tortillas.
- Assemble the wrap by placing the cooked bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce into the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll up tightly a serve cold or at room temperature.
How long does a BLT wrap keep?Your wrap will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just remember to wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in an airtight container to keep the ingredients as fresh as possible.