These loaded chicken nachos are a cheesy and flavor-packed recipe that everyone will go crazy over at parties, gameday, and potlucks! Such a crowd pleaser!
How to make loaded chicken nachos
- First, you’ll want to combine the chicken and taco seasoning in a large skillet until the chicken is warm. Then set it aside for later.
- In the same skillet add your tortilla chips, chicken, shredded cheese (I like to shred mine with this box grater).
- Next, add the black beans, olives, and corn. Then repeat this step again as a second layer.
- Now bake it in the oven and top it with your favorite toppings. I love to top my chicken nachos jalapenos, fresh cilantro, sour cream, and cherry tomatoes.
What ingredients go into chicken nachos?
Nachos have 3 main ingredients, which is tortilla chips, the meat of your choice, and lots of cheese! For these chicken nachos I added the following:
- black beans
How to reheat nachos
Place the chicken nachos into an oven-safe pan or baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5-10 minutes. Carefully not to overcook them as they can burn quite fast. The best way to know if your chicken nachos are done is by checking if the cheese has melted.
More crowd-pleasing appetizers:
- Chicken and mushroom phyllo cups
- baked buffalo chicken wings
- Grilled barbecue meatballs
- Smoked salmon tortilla cups appetizers
- Turkey croissant sandwich
Watch how to make these chicken nachos here:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 13 oz Tortilla chips
- 2 cups Shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 3 cups medium cheddar
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 can Olives
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- Sour cream to taste
- 1 Jalapeño sliced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- Start off by adding 1 tbsp olive oil to a 12-oven-safe safe skillet. Bring the heat to medium and add 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken. Give the chicken a quick stir and add 1 tbsp of taco seasoning. Continue cooking until the chicken is warmed through.
- Now remove your chicken to a separate bowl and set it aside for later. In the same skillet add an even layer of tortilla chips (about half of a 13 oz bag)
- Then add 1 cup of the cooked chicken. Now shred 3 cups of medium cheddar and add only 1 1/2 cups on top of the chicken.
- Next, you’ll add half a can of black beans, half a can of olives, and half a can of corn.
- Now begin your second layer in the same order: remaining bag of chips, 1 cup of chicken, 1 1/2 cups of cheese, and the second half black beans, olives, and corn. Bake the nachos at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, slice up 1 jalapeño, 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, and roughly chop 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro. Now top your baked nachos with the sliced tomatoes, Jalapeños, sour cream, and chopped cilantro. Enjoy the nachos while they are warm.